JACKSON, Wyo. — In JH Indoor’s after-school sports program, your kids will play some of their favorite sports in a controlled, safe, indoor environment.
JH Indoor after-school program will focus on the importance of physical activity, developing a healthy lifestyle and most importantly, having fun! Activities may include football, soccer, wiffleball, dodgeball and gaga ball to name a few. Additionally, students will have the option to complete their homework in our activity room.
Who is eligible to attend?
Children from kindergarten through eighth grade may attend the program.
What are the times for the camp?
- Monday – Friday
- After school – 5 p.m.
- No after-school camp on TCSD holidays
Session 2 Schedule (January 4-June 9)
- Mondays: January 9 – June 12. (No sessions Jan 16; Feb 20; Mar. 27; Apr. 3; May 29;)
- Tuesdays: January 10 – June. 13 (Mar. 28; Apr. 4;)
- Wednesdays: January 4 – June. 14 (Mar. 29; Apr. 5;)
- Thursdays: January 5 – June. 8 (Mar. 30; Apr. 6;)
- Fridays: January 6 – June. 9 (Feb 17; Mar. 31; Apr. 7;)
What are the fees?
- $25 per day.
- When signing up, parents will be required to register their children for the entire set of a specific day in Session 1.
- Mondays: $450 (18 Mondays in Session 2)
- Tuesdays: $525 (21 Tuesdays in Session 2)
- Wednesdays: $550 (22 Wednesdays in Session 2)
- Thursdays: $525 (21 Wednesdays in Session 2)
- Fridays: $500 (20 Fridays in Session 2)
fFor payment arrangements please reach email [email protected]
Is transportation provided from school?
Currently, TCSD buses are available to Munger students (Bus #5) as well as Colter students (Bus #19). This is based on availability. Sign up your child using an alternate bus stop request form at www.TCSD.org/transportation. JH Indoor will offer a shuttle service from Jackson Elementary for $5/ day.
How do I register?
Click the button below to register. Select the day you wish to register for session 2. Students are allowed to register for multiple days. Please send an email to [email protected] if you would like assistance in registering your child or if you have any additional questions.